The Great Synagogue is located in the old historical district of Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia. The building, also known as the Georgian Synagogue, was built from 1895 to 1903 by Georgian Jews from Akhaltsikhe, who migrated to Tbilisi in the late 19th century, this the synagogue is also called “Synagogue of the People of Akhaltsikhe”. The synagogue was renovated in the years 2011-2012. The Synagogue condition is fair and active. Its construction material is brick, its architectural significance is artistic decoration and there are paintings in the prayer hall. Today, the Great Synagogue of Tbilisi is one of the most important tourist attractions in the city. As it turns out, the synagogue has more than dozens of visitors daily, mainly tourists from Israel.